- Initiative welfare projects for the underprivileged segments of the society.
- Promote rights focusing women and children, democracy and good governance.
- Empowerment of women and underprivileged segment of the society through poverty reduction
- Provide healthcare services, family planning and child immunization and clinical back up.
- Provide relief to calamity stricken people.
Strategies of MSS
MSS believes that if the consciousness and capability of the poor people can be raised through education and training then it will be easier to provide them with suitable economic and social program. Their economic and social empowerment would enable them to develop their own organizations and peruse economic rights, which would be possible by their access to available resources and facilities.